This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Chicago, Illinois. Pyrex chambers have a glass body to the chamber, giving a better view of the inside. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives are used! Our simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber somewhat off center and still pull a full vacuum. This is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160f. The components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures however as a vacuum vessel we limit maximum operational temperature to 160f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Soda Lime triple tempered glass bowl
• (1)Acrylic Lid
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
- Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
- 60A durometer density
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air side-mounted manifold with gauge
- Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
•Glycerin filled vacuum gauge Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level (must be regulated upon arrival)
• (1) 5ft HVAC hose with female JIC flare
• (1) 8"x8" Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions: 3” Tall X 6.75” Diameter
• BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
• ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
• GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
• We recommend the oil is changed every 50-75 of operating hours.
• CFM is a measure of cubic feet per minute.
• Single stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 50-75 microns (0=complete vacuum).
• Dual/Two stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 10-15 microns (0=complete vacuum).
2 Quart Pyrex Vacuum Chamber - Best Value Vacs (Comes with 30 Day Limited warranty) This...
1.75 Quart Pyrex Vacuum & Degassing Chamber Shatter Vac (Comes with 30 Day Limited warranty) ...
1 Gallon Flat Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber - Best Value Vacs This is a complete...