This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Chicago, Illinois. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives are used! Our simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber somewhat off center and still pull a full vacuum. This is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160f. The components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures however as a vacuum vessel we limit maximum operational temperature to 160f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) Aluminum Chamber
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
- Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
- 60A durometer density
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
- Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
- Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 5ft HVAC hose with female JIC flare
• (1) 8"x8" Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions: 10” Tall X 12” Diameter
• Wall Thickness is 4mm