Closed Column Pressure Extractor 1lb (450 gram)
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min,but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
• Platinum Cure Silicone Non Stick Pad
• 304 Stainless Material Tube
• 304 Stainless Barb/Flare End Caps w/ Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
• (1) Reducer
• (2) Tri-Clamp
• (1)Tri-Clamp Quadpod
• (1)Viton Gasket
• (1)Viton 100 Mesh (150 Micron Gasket)
- Dimensions (Inches): 3" x 24" Diameter Tube
- Weight: 6-10 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: -30-200F
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Intake Fittings: Flare Fitting where Can tip adapter will fit in.
- High Polish Interior
- (Rated to 500psi, Working pressure will only reach 40-50 PSI when using solvent cans)
- Stainless Steel 1/4 flare; and 1/4 Barb port.
- Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing.Temp range -30-200F
**DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS**
***NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS: ITEM WILL SHIP WITH 1.5" QUADPOD***